Down to my fourth Weekly Makeup Tray! I decided to extend my Week 3 Tray until yesterday Tuesday because I could not update last Sunday like I often do.
I would probably use this week’s makeup tray until the first week of 2018. Also, you may find a couple of items from my previous trays in here. So here they are!
- Primer: The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer
- Foundation: The Ordinary Serum Foundation (1.2Y), Nude By Nature Natural Mineral Cover Powder Foundation (Beige) and ELF Flawless Finish Foundation (Buff)
- Concealer and Contour: ELF Cream Contour Palette and Revlon Bronzer (035 Sun/Soleil)
- Blush: ELF Cream Blush Palette
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Cheek (High Five)
- Eyebrows: ELF Lock On Liner and Brow Cream (Medium Brown) and Miniso 2-in-1 Eyebrow Pencil +Eyebrow Powder (Grey)
- Eyeshadow: ColourPop All I See Is Magic Eyeshadow Palette
- Mascara: Maybelline Volum’ Express The Colossal Mascara
- Eyeliner: ELF Intense Ink Eyeliner (Blackest Black)
- Setting: ELF Perfect Finish HD Powder
- Lips: Anything goes!
I decided to use three foundations this time instead of two. As always, I will use the Nude By Nature Natural Mineral Cover Powder Foundation when I want to do a quick no-makeup look. In time of summer season in Australia and as a person with warm undertone, I easily tan so I have a handy ELF Flawless Finish Foundation that has a darker shade. However, I always reach for my The Ordinary Serum Foundation for my everyday makeup.
Writing about my project pan has helped me keep track of my progress. I hope I can do this as long as I can. This greatly helps me to be more conscious on my purchases and appreciate every single makeup item I have.
Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- Instagram: @shakethembeauty
- Facebook: Shake Them Beauty
- Twitter: @shakethembeauty
- Instagram ASMR: @shakethembeauty_asmr
- Other Links: Affiliate Links