Project Pan is not easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Before anything else, I love makeup and would love to use everything I have as humanly possible. I admit that I always get distracted by the new items coming in my door for the past few days. These are my orders from a month ago or so. Putting up a Glam Tray totally stopped me from rummaging my makeup chest but it did not stop me from trying out the brand new products.
I have a little confession to make.
I have been using a different foundation since Thursday – The Ordinary Colours. I could make an excuse telling you guys that I am doing this for “review purposes”, which I am. On the side note, I am also doing The Ordinary skincare regime and I want everything to be consistent with my makeup base, too
I am on my 6th day of using The Ordinary skincare which by the way it is making my face looking flawlessly divine AF. I would be writing a review of this probably a few weeks from now. For bloggers who are and have written a beauty review, skincare is the longest to make because time is the biggest factor.
This week, I will not include the Glam Tray. There are couple of reasons why. First, it feels that it is not so sufficient to use two trays at once. It slows the process of me reaching the pans. Second, even though I am using the Everyday Tray, I still find myself reaching out to some of the Glam Tray items – which kind of defeats the purpose. So now, I decided to go back with just a single tray. I know, I know… It is the first weeks so I am still experimenting which method will work for me. Haha.
Enough with me talking. Now, let me show you this week’s tray. Without further ado, here is my new Weekly Makeup Tray.
- Primer: The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer and The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer
- Foundation: The Ordinary Coverage Foundation (1.2 Y) and The Ordinary Serum Foundation (1.2Y)
- Concealer: Maybelline Face Studio Master Concealer (Light-Medium)
- Contour: ELF Cream Contour Palette and Revlon Bronzer – 035 Sun/Soleil
- Blush: ELF Cream Blush Palette
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Cheek (High Five)
- Eyebrows: ELF Lock On Liner and Brow Cream (Medium Brown) and Colourette Browfessional Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil (Ash)
- Eyeshadow: ColourPop Super Shock Shadows (Leopard, Sunbeam, Posey, Cherries Jubilee, Telepathy, Party of Five)
- Mascara: Maybelline Volum’ Express The Colossal Mascara
- Eyeliner: ELF Precision Liquid Liner (Black)
- Setting: ELF Perfect Finish HD Powder
- Lips: Anything goes!
The High-Spreadability Fluid Primer is not yet on the photo because I just ordered it last night and expecting it to arrive tomorrow. I am including this primer as a part of my ongoing review for The Ordinary products. For my concealer, I refilled my empty Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer with the Maybelline Face Studio Master Concealer. I find applying concealer with a doe foot gives me a precise application and control on how much product I should be using.
Just a few words before I end this entry. I would like to apologize to my readers and followers if I have not posted a new blog review this week. It has been a crazy week since Christmas is coming so close! I have been out almost every single day shopping for gifts and doing some preparations. I promise that there will be a new review coming in the middle of the week, so stay tune!
Just hold on,
- Instagram: @shakethembeauty
- Facebook: Shake Them Beauty
- Twitter: @shakethembeauty
- Instagram ASMR: @shakethembeauty_asmr
- Other Links: Affiliate Links